Tuesday 17 June 2008

Rains and a hot cup of coffee


Hey there its been quite a while that I have not taken time to write a blog. The reasons for it are stated below:

One: Because I am very busy.

Two: There are far more interesting blogs being written by stars...who are shredding each other apart. So it makes my blog look like boring baby babble.

Three: The onus of writing a blog because my readers are coming back to it without fail...adds one more responsibility onto my already crowded life. So if I dont write...the guilt one day is no longer a pre-occupation.

Okay now that I am done with the excuses..let me clear the air and say that whatever reasons, I do miss jotting down my dance with life on cyber space.

But here is a promise the moment I get a breather from my various film committments I will be back soon..till then you can write in to my on my email: kh_kh@rediffmail.com and if you are missing me even more you can check my site http://www.shiekhspear.com/ and you will have an eye full of me.

Enjoy..have a blast..while I have enjoy a hot cup of coffee with the rains of Bombay wetting my appetite.

See ya soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mushtaq

Good to see you back on your blog!

Will be in touch again soon!

What's up Iris said...

Heya,

long time no see! Nice your back

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! :-)

Keep writing for here even if you are busy. Twice a month at least.