Friday 21 August 2009

Once again I am in the news!!!!


Dear All,
This is pure rubbish.....dont bother.
This a price one as to pay for being friendly with a super nova like Shah Rukh Khan.
I beginning to accept that I am the envy of many eyes because of my proximity to SRK...and the ones that hurt most end up spreading garbage like this about me...While I bask in the sudden shift in focus on me.
Why I have become suddenly become so important???? in the scheme of things surprises and amuses me both.
Please ignore this piece of fiction...

Regards
Mushtaq Shiekh

8 comments:

san didi said...

yes, I saw it Mushy...that's why I am here, to see what you had to say about it.

san didi said...

arre MS, there are 2 Mushtaq Sheikhs on Twitter...?

so I guess that's not you, as you are Shiekh, right?

Shiekhspear said...

yet not twitter..if there is another mushtaq shiekh then he is a fake...

Unknown said...

Already ignored this piece of fiction and rubbish by a rookie journalist (he sounds rookie) called Kunal "M" Shah. May god bless him with some sanity so that he can write honest and better stuff.... Same goes for Indu Mirani...

Usha said...

Hi Mushtaq,

Just wanted to drop in a big Hi, since it's been a long time!

Hope all's well with you and your family.

Looking forward to your next!

Take care,
Usha.

san didi said...

different spelling MS - and there are 2 of them!

Unknown said...

they will try and try again to pull you down...unsuccessfully though! nothin' and no one can ever stop you from scaling new heights. you will shine bright for all of us...for ever!

Ashish Raikar said...

Read the article, folded that paper and burnt it. What nonsense